Over the past few weeks I’ve shared seven different secrets to help you become leaders of your own life. When women call me to work with me they tell me that they don’t feel confident in how they are living their lives. They don’t feel like leaders either at home or at work. Sometimes if we make a few simple changes, we begin to feel confident that we know how to handle whatever life throws at us. When we have that contagious confidence we find success both at home and at work.
Here’s a quick synopsis of the seven secrets:
1. Harnessing your internal strength. This means to really understand what makes you tick. What sends you into a negative energy space and how to get yourself out of it?
2. The #1 thing that’s holding you back is an old story that you are still telling yourself. It sounds something like, “I’m not good enough . . .” It’s time to dump that story.
3. The 12x formula. This is knowing that even if you tried something once and it didn’t work out, you need to keep trying. Figure out what went wrong and go at it again.
4. Avoiding the doom loop is realizing that we are interpreting the behaviors of others in ways that are hurtful to us. This sends us into a negative doom loop that keeps us from succeeding and feeling joy.
5. Overcoming every obstacle is learning to listen to our own false limitations and to push through those so that we can achieve our personal and professional goals.
6. Your power circle is all about surrounding yourself with strong, supportive, loving people. Toxic people won’t help you grow but they will make you miserable.
7. Daring to be a great leader is learning to focus on what scares you and learning how to move forward regardless of that fear.
This is the work that I do with women. I help them incorporate these seven secrets into their every day life so that they are happier, healthier, and more joyful than they had ever thought possible. Sometimes we can do this work on our own and sometimes we need a little bit of help. If you need some help, let me know. I LOVE what I do, I love to help women get strong and confident, and I love to watch them fly!
Lisa Kaplin Psy. D. PCC
p.s. Don’t miss a thing! Click here to keep updated with what’s happening at Smart Women Inspired Lives.
Smart Women, Inspired Lives: How to Be Happy & Confident
by Dr. Lisa Kaplin
Do you long for more energy? Do you wish you could walk into any room and feel happy and confident? Do you simply want to enjoy your life more – personally and professionally? You can. Too many women today are doing more, but feeling less satisfied. Life doesn’t have to be that way. With small tweaks and simple strategies, you can enjoy a great life with soaring self-confidence, a good sense of well-being, and plenty of laughter. This easy-to-read yet profoundly impactful book will be all you need to join the tribe of smart women living inspired lives. Your life gets better right now.
About Lisa Kaplin, Psy. D, PCC
Certified Life Coach and Psychologist at Smart Women Inspired Lives.
I’m the proud owner of Smart Women Inspired Lives, where I help overwhelmed and exhausted women move from the feeling of being “stuck” into a life filled with calm, confidence, and joy. In addition to the posts and articles I write, I offer individual and group life coaching sessions, classes and speaking engagement opportunities.
Gain the Confidence You’ve Always Wanted
Are you stuck in a place where you don’t feel good about yourself, feel stuck, and don’t feel happy or fulfilled? Whatever it is that keeps you from happiness can be solved. It’s true! And it can usually be solved within a short amount of time.
Many women have either lost confidence in themselves or realize that they’ve never had it. They are afraid to ask for what they want, they don’t feel good about themselves, and they find that just getting through the day is exhausting.
Lisa’s unique coaching around happiness, fulfillment, and self-esteem is a deep dive into insightful, permanent changes in how you feel about yourself, how you approach life, and how to take care of yourself in the healthiest possible way.
|Having a Voice||[Video] How do I stop feeling overwhelmed?|
|Having a Voice|
|[Video] How do I stop feeling overwhelmed?|