Stress is literally killing us. It is physically debilitating, emotionally exhausting, and a true relationship destroyer. Much of the common stress reduction advice is superficial and at best a Band-Aid. Lisa’s tried and true approach to permanent stress reduction has changed many of her client’s lives. She teaches you the exact steps you need to take to reduce stress for good regardless of the chaos around you.
- When you know how to reduce the stress in your life and your reaction to it, you will be filled with happiness and relief.
- You will no longer fear stressful situations or how you will feel when you confront them.
- Without all of that stress your relationships will improve, you will be more productive, and filled with amazing energy.
All coaching includes the Stop Stress Now Index and Debrief.
- First, you’ll take the Stop Stress Now 70-question assessment based on Bruce Schneider’s Energy Leadership Index. This group of questions will help you gain clarity about yourself and where you are right now.
- Then, after the assessment, you’ll also get an hour-long, live session with me, Lisa Kaplin, to further uncover and talk through your results.
During the Stop Stress Now process we’ll discover what’s keeping you from true happiness, how to move out of overwhelm, and how to start living a more satisfying life. I’ll help you achieve clarity and will encourage you to begin steps to put yourself first and not last. From this, you’ll find a way to achieve your own dreams while still supporting and caring for those you love. You’ll do it all so much better once you can give up the stress and overwhelm that’s been keeping you down.
Coaching can be done in person, on the phone, or over Skype. Lisa offers a wide range of packages or individual sessions based on your needs and wants. She ALWAYS does a free consultation to make sure that she is a good match for you and you for her and to really assess how to help you in the best possible way.
About Lisa Kaplin, Psy. D, CPC
I’m the proud owner of Smart Women Inspired Lives, where I help overwhelmed and exhausted women move from the feeling of being “stuck” into a life filled with calm, confidence, and joy. In addition to the posts and articles I write, I offer individual and group life coaching sessions, classes and speaking engagement opportunities.